Tuesday, January 15, 2008

CES - Las Vegas

We got to meet Chip Foose from the show
"Overhaulin". He was alot of fun and very nice!





Kevin Costner! Yes! He was singing in a band in Las Vegas!
And yes he did a great job. We had a lot of fun at the concert.
And Les was able to get his autograph! :)








Bumble Bee from the movie Transformers




Wow! Les was able to go to the Consumer Electronics Show the first week in January. At the last minute I got to go too. We had so much fun! Viva Las Vegas! :)










2 comments:

Donnie Smith said...

Wow! It looks like you all had a great time in Vegas. I was at NACE also and got to meet Foose. That was the highlight of my trip. I did not know Kevin Cosner was there though. Where was he at? I wish I had seen him also. Anyway, thanks for sharing your pics.

Victoria Lemon said...

Can we come with you next year? It looks like a lot of fun there.

Khanh and Dan